The holiday farm "La Ginestra" and the Museum of Country Traditions are situated in the city of Fabriano, in the Marche.
The farm, which extebdes for fifty heetares, ti is placed on a hill 350 metres high above sea level, in the area of the Marche Apennines.
"La Ginestra" is surrounded by beautiful cities, such as:
- Matelica, with its prestogious Archaeological Museum;
- Fabriano, renowed for its paper factories;
- Frasassi with the famous Caves;
- Assisi, the city of San Francesco;
- Gubbio, Camerino...cities that are rich in culture and history.
We are an hour's drive from the charming Adriatic Riviera and its wonderfful.